illu-2_zps5beb6bc1comics-2_zps0739e231strips-2_zps008b609efanarts-2_zpsb19926d5commissions-2_zps13ffee25reallife2_zps6e6e6c32

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Arkham Shitty

I had some spare time during the holidays and re-started Arkham City.


...I swear to god, if i ever see another one of them MOTHER F****NG riddler trophies, I am going to hang myself with my own dick.
It's like the worst part of the game ! I mean sure, there's some tough bosses and some of the other missions make you jump through hoops once in a while, but in the end, it's always... ALWAYS the freakin RIDDLER CHALLENGES that prevent me from finishing the game one hundred percent.

You know what ? Next convention I go to, the first Riddler cosplayer I find is gonna be my bitch. You have been warned.


Batman (c) DC comics

Drawn on January 5th 2013